Wednesday, June 16, 2010

An Idea...

Wondering what I could blog about. The question really is; what would I commit to and actually do? It has to be something that I can share on a weekly basis, something that I love and have passion for, or I just won't do it, that much I have figured out. Oh what a life! Obviously I love film, I work in film, I love story, I have opinions about how they are told and...so...

...the idea: i will watch an independent film every week and give my opinion and experience of it in this blog. Maybe you find this interesting, or maybe I only get to have an outlet for some of my opinions (the beauty of blogging). Movies and stories can set of incredible inner journeys, they can spark ideas and make us dream. Hopefully I will be able to share this with you and who knows you might relate and that could be cool:)

SO stay tuned for next weeks utterance about independent film.

It was my birthday last week and I have to say it was a great day and I am excited about what each new year holds out to me. "Work I love" seems to be the gift this year, and that makes my heart sing!




No comments:

Post a Comment