Friday, August 19, 2011

BLOGGING

I have been so distracted by CQ and life in SoCal. Its sunny most of the time, the beach beckons so we have had visitors non-stop. Its bin a summer filled with laughter, laughing and then crying and laughing some more. Dreaming plenty since life seems filled with new possibilities at the hands of a 4month old.
The need to blog has been there, but I have not prioritized it into my schedule and so it has been left on the to-do list for a few months now.
I watch CQ work at mastering new movement, even in her sleep, until she figures it out. She is 4 months old and has a tooth, can sit up and roll back and forth, is about to crawl forward since going backwards just leaves her crying with frustration. She is one determined being and I recognize my father, and sister in her personality. We are having so many firsts and it's so fun to be witness of this life through a fresh set of eyes! Her first flight was a dream, she seemed excited to travel and explore and meet people. I will be blogging twice a week(mondays & fridays) from here on out so you can look forward to sharing this journey where ever it takes us.
Look at her:)

No comments:

Post a Comment