Friday, September 30, 2011

"Life is rarely as serious as we believe it to be, and when we recognize this fact, it responds by giving us more and more opportunities to play."
This is my card from Osho as I recover from a cold going around. As the seasons change I guess we have to clean out and having a cold is one way to slow us down allowing us to acknowledge where we are and what we have been up to. I once heard someone say having a cold is a sign of unshed tears, it's the body asking us to slow down and no matter how much we try and treat the symptoms, it will keep pushing us down untill we either break down and cry or actually slow down and take notice of our selves. The only cure for a cold is sleep and time in a hot bath and more sleep. I notice also how a cold makes me look like I have been crying for days...I'm just saying.
We have entered in the sign of Libra the sign that represents the zenith of the year. I have always seen the libras in my life as the peacekeepers, the ones that easily maintain balance. Off course this is a generalisation, but generally speaking Libras do tend to be easy going and are generally lovers of the good things in life. I am very conscious of balance these days and how it plays into my life when I create it within myself. I notice how in our home and life we are experiencing the influence of balance more than ever. I have been practicing Metamorphosis with more awareness and intention and the consequence is definitely living with more ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment